TAKE ON THE 2020 CHALLENGE
The 2020 Challenge is simple – pick any activity, apply the number 20 to it and get sponsored to do it!
It’s free to take part! All you need to do is:
- Sign Up Online (UK, Worldwide)
- Share your page by clicking on ‘Share’ so all your friends & family can support you
- If you’re doing a physical challenge, track your distance/goals. You can use a fitness app like Strava, or keep track of your milestones manually and add on to your fundraising page
In a hijab, with a kebab, walking, hoping, running, skipping or humming – how you do it, it’s all up to you!
Take on the 2020 Challenge and unite to save children’s lives worldwide!
20 Ideas for your 2020 Challenge
- Give up sugar for 20 days
- Cycle 20 different shapes on your strava map
- Jog/Run/Cycle 1km a day for 20 days
- Take a 20-hour vow of silence
- Get 20 people to give £20 for 20 days
- Deliver (just to front door) a meal/baking to 20 neighbours
- Learn 20 Ayat from Surah Kahf (first 10 and last 10)
- Water fast for 20 hours
- 20 pushups (or a workout of choice) every morning for 20 days
- Drink a 20 ingredient smoothie made of ingredients picked by the people who donate to your page
- Live off £20 for 20 days
- Execute 20 dares selected by the people who donate to your page
- Go on a Social Media blackout for 20 days
- Speak only 20 words a day for 20 days
- Take on a 20-hour gaming marathon
- Take 20,000 steps a day for 20 days
- Learn to say “Charity Week” in 20 languages
- Read 1 book a day for 20 days
- Challenge your household to a 20m egg and spoon race
- Complete a 200 piece puzzle a day for 20 days
Giving children a chance through Charity Week
In working together, Charity Week is able to help thousands of children every year, showing the impact of united action in the most beautiful way. The projects below are the causes that this year’s Charity Week is aiming to support. You can give your preference on what to fund on our projects survey.