Charity week fundraising pack
Let’s unite to change lives. Find everything you need for the 10k Steps Challenge & more!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR YOUR CHALLENGE
everything you need to promote
everything you need to fundraise
PROMOTE YOUR CHALLENGE
You can share your fundraising page on any of your social media as well as messaging platforms. Check our handy resources for inspiration.
Be sure to include your fundraising page link!
Our Top Tips
- Make sure you're fundraising page is completed with your details
- Keep it visual. You can choose an image to share along with your post. We have lots of graphics to choose from, or share an image of you getting on with your steps too!
- Don’t be shy. As the week goes on, share how you’re doing, the importance of the funds and the opportunity everyone has to contribute.
- Use progress updates, inspiring words and quotes. Let your supporters know how you’re getting on.
- Tag us @CharityWeek and use #CW2021 in your posts
Charity Week is on
18th- 24th Oct in South Africa. 24th- 30th October in Qatar. 25th- 31st October globally.
Are you excited?
Charity Week is on 18th- 24th Oct in South Africa. 24th- 30th October in Qatar. 25th- 31st October globally. Are you excited?
Social Media Templates
We have lots of templates for you to use on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp or even TikTok!
Have a look through, and choose what works for you. Click here to view.
Template Event Posters
No matter what you’ve chosen to do for Charity Week, find a template poster that you can add your details to!
See our templates that you can simply add on your event details or even print off and write on!
If you’re designing a poster or even a sign, be sure to include our logos!
CHARITY WEEK GUIDELINES
As a global project, it is important that all participants are aware of the guidelines.